cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Find the last external serial number at the time of receipt with MIGO- S4HC Pulic

AminS
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

How I can find the last external serial number when I am in GR screen in public cloud?

Now, I see this in equipment master and get this data from there, but for the production end user it is not possible to do it.

BR,

Amin

AminS
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi chandrashekhar.tipre,

Let's assume 2 below possibilities.

1- At the time of receipt new material in the warehouse by person 1, person 2 mistakenly consumed the last serial number. When person 1 check the serial numbers and put the already exist one (which is used by person 2), system will give him error that "the serial number is exist".

2- If we consumed all warehouse stock, how the user can find the last serial number?

BR,

Amin

View Entire Topic
Prabha_A
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi Amin,

In the Fiori app 'Manage Material Serial number', you can view the last serial number for a specific material (enter the material number as input) by using below two options,

1) Click on the Serial number column > Select Sort option > select Serial number from the dropdown and click on Descending option > Click Ok. Then you will be able to see the last serial number in the first line item under serial number column

Please find the screenshot for the same below,

srno-descending.png

2) Click on settings icon > enable Last serial number field > then you will be able to see the Last serial number value in all the line item

Please find the screenshot for the same below,

last-srno-column.png

Thanks,

Prabha A