cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forecasting should not consider Sales orders (Order Type)

0 Kudos

We have some materials which we want to sell to our customers (due to too much stock or any other reason), the requirement is to ignore those specific orders with those specific materials what is means is we do not want that sales information considered by forecasting. Example: If we have a sales order type which can be used to create these sales orders ( one offs) so that that data (order type) can be ignored by planning in MM MRP type. Is there anyway we can achieve this functionality in standard? If yes how can we do this? Thank you in advance.

StepanKadera
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear narasimhareddy.tavanam,

Which MRP type (MRP1 view) are you using for mentioned material?

0 Kudos

Hi Stepan,

Thank you for your reply. I have updated the question, can I please request you to go through once again and see if you can help me out with your inputs? Thank you in advance.

Regards

Reddy

maheshkumar_komatineni
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Reddy Tavanam,

this can be done by modifying schedule line category as No MRP in procurement Tab of sales order, if you want this to be automatical you can check with SD team to config .

0 Kudos

lakshmipathi.ganesan Sir, would you be able to throw some inputs on this please? Thank you in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

If you have specific Materials for which you do not want MRP to be executed, in Material master, Sales General/Plant View, maintain Availability check as KP.

This is will ensure the Sales Order for these Materials will not go through MRP check.

Thanks,

0 Kudos

Hi Jignesh Mehta,

Thank you for your reply. If we maintain availability check as KP, how does that help sales orders getting created not considered by forecasting? Ultimately, I do not want system to consider sales orders into forecasting? Thank you in advance.

Regards

Reddy

avikjuoss
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes you can filter on Sales order document type as well along with few other criteria. Please explore below configuration path.

SPRO->Logistics - General -> Merchandise Lifecycle Optimization->Outbound->Handling of Document Types-

->Maintain Sales Order Document Types ( what you maintain those will be transferred- inclusion list)

You also have a BADI creation provision as follows to apply any filter - DMF_BADI_SALES_ORDR_RFC of enhancement spot

ES_DMF_BADI

<< Personal email id removed >>

0 Kudos

Hi Avik,

Thank you for your email. Can you please elaborate your answer and explain how exactly this can be done through BADI? thank you in advance.

Regards

Reddy