cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GENERATE PAYMENT WORKBENCH FROM THE PAYMENT PROPOSAL.

rodleo92
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus!

I have a doubt regarding the generation of payment media in S/4 Hana Cloud.

According to what I have been seeing in the configuration of "Payment way in country", there is no possibility that the payment means is generated through a program, there is only the possibility to assign the payment means format, previously created.

This comes in relation to the doubt that I raise, is there any configuration that allows to create the means of payment from the proposal? Currently, the payment means is created from the payment run.

This request is due to the fact that sometimes the Treasury department or the bank itself does not authorize the payment of certain items once the payment remittance has already been generated. This results in having to cancel the clearing of the items and regenerate the entire payment process.

If we had the possibility of generating the means of payment from the proposal, we could take it to the bank, and once it accepts it, generate the corresponding payment.

Thank you very much for your help,

Regards.

OwenLiu
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

We helped you to accept the answer, since there were no updates after 7 days.

You can unaccept it anytime if you have further questions.

View Entire Topic
former_member132315
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

The payment format is only created after the payment.
The proposal part is used to see what will be paid and if you need you can make the adjustments like blocking a document for payment and so on.

As this functionality that you requested is not available in the system you might request it in our Customer Influence portal.

Hope this clarifies, Have a great week.

All the best,
Gabriel.