cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hazardous substance register list (Gefahrstoffkataster) in “Product compliance New" available?

duc_minh
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

is there a standard function in “S/4 HANA Product Compliance New Functionality” (PC New) for creating a location-specific Hazardous substance register list (Gefahrstoffkataster) according to the German Hazardous Substance Ordinance – GefStoffV?

• with GHS classification of the hazardous substance
  • annual amount and current amount in stock 

I am referring to the solution PC New for the process industry which supports the processes product marketability, dangerous goods and SDS management. This new solution is using the new data model with Chemical Compliance Information and does not use the old transaction CG02 like PC Classic.

I could not find a Hazardous substance register function on the roadmap of the cloud version of PC New

https://roadmaps.sap.com/board?PRODUCT=42F2E964FAAF1EDABA8BD0F9F02200EC&PRODUCT=42F2E964FAAF1EDABA8B...

Maybe somebody already has experience with PC New and can give some input.

Many thanks in advance

Duc

Paulo_Pinto
Participant
0 Kudos
Hello.
View Entire Topic
christoph_bergemann
Active Contributor

Hello

regarding;

"Hello again.

Maybe PC's Substance Volume Tracking function can be used to develop a Fiori App to deal with your need? 
I'm just theorizing at the moment, mind you, and I know it might be a way too long stretch. "

PAY ATTENTION: SAP will clearly align "Product Compliance" and "EHS"; According to my understanding: you need to differentiate the "license" part and the "Software" part.

The new EHS will support your deman clearly. The new SVT is not "useful" at it is linked to the "old" SVT and therefore is not interested regarding the topic: what is the current stock for material X in plant/storage location).

Assumption is: with 2025 Product Compliance and EHS will come "closer" together. Please check SAP Marketplace to find official announcements regarding "Roadmap" of both solutions (and timeline for getting some functionality).

On top: check SAP Roadmap Explorer to get more insight here

With you the best

C.B.