cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hii Expert,I am having issue related to retention money in purchase order after goods receipt.

tariquets
Explorer
0 Kudos

Actually in this scenario user created purchase order and forget to add retention and make grir. But after many months he wants to add retention. Where they were unable to add retention in miro.

Now as purchase order history already been created, So retention dropdown is in grey out i.e non editable state. So request you to kindly share your expert opinion to resolve this issue. Either through configuration it is possible or enhancement required or any bapi or function module to resolve this challenge.

View Entire Topic
Sanan
Explorer

Hi,

Check with your Developer if he can edit the table EKPO for that specific PO in Se16n in debugging mode /h. and you can add the retention amount directly at table levels. This is not SAP best practice to update tables, but I don't see any other option except closing this PO and create new PO with retention.

Thanks,

Sanan

tariquets
Explorer
0 Kudos
Hello Sanan, First of all thanking you for your valuable response, But updating at directly table level is not a permanent solution as my client belongs to coal psu. So they have frequent and huge issues in N number of purchase order. That's why I am searching for bapi, function module or any other process. So that we can propose for customization and if any standard process are there then please let me know.