cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do you change a material document via MIGO?

VeselinaPeykova
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I am aware that this is a very basic question, but I tried to do my homework.

Before the S/4HANA era, if I wanted to change a text in an existing material document or enter an unloading point, I would just use MB02 and do this in a few seconds.

But now, in S/4HANA, we are supposed to use MIGO, right?

I was asked to clarify the answer to the question "For which function can you use transaction MIGO?" (this is after one of the lessons about Inventory Management in 1909 in Learning Hub). It turns out that modifying a material document should be possible via MIGO (it says so in the textbook), but I see no option to do so in MIGO via menu options or buttons. From what I understood, there is no explanation in the mentioned unit on how to change a document via MIGO.

I cannot think of a way (without modifying standard) to add more transaction/events via customizing either and I do not see how I could branch to edit mode if I choose A04 - Display and R02 - Material Document.

Am I supposed to use some secret FCODE?

I ask, because the lesson topic is on introductory level, which means that knowledge on enhancements, customizing and advanced skills are not expected to answer the questions at the end of the unit.

View Entire Topic
iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Veselina,

Please, consult the following OSS note:

1816363 - MIGO: Enhanced functions for Enhancement Package 7

You can activate the change function in MIGO via MIGO -> Settings for Transactions and Reference Documents.

Regards,

Eli

VeselinaPeykova
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot!

Mystery solved, I was checking in a very old system where this option is not available. 🙂