cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to create Authorization Group ID to define allowlists for CDS View Extraction in S4HANA 2402?

ahmed6141
Explorer
0 Kudos

We're trying to "Integrate CDS Views Using SAP Datasphere" to S4HANA2402. But we're stuck in one of the prerequisites - "You have created at least one authorization group ID with a CDS view allowlist. (To do so, proceed as follows: In your configuration environment, use the search function to open the following activity: Define Allowlists for CDS View Extraction.  When creating the communication arrangement, the communication user is assigned to an authorization group. CDS views that are not part of this authorization group will not be visible in in the CDS_EXTRACTION folder (the folder that is used to add source objects to a replication flow)".

the below link does not help "https://community.sap.com/t5/enterprise-resource-planning-q-a/how-to-create-an-authorization-group-f...".

Please help where and how to create Authorization Group ID to define allowlists for CDS View Extraction in S4HANA 2402?

Thanks

Salman

View Entire Topic
DennisLeslie
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Salman,

The authorization groups which allows the CDS views for extraction are defined in the SSCUI you mentioned "105575" - "Define Allowlists for CDS View Extraction". See attached image

Regards,

Dennis

ahmed6141
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear Dennis,

Ignore my lack of S4HANA knowledge as this is really new to me.

Can you let me know where and how can I access the "Define Allowlists for CDS View Extraction?" 

is it under the S4HANA Admin Console or an App within S4H Cloud which needs to be launched? I cannot find this SSCUI ID 105575 anywhere in S4H Cloud.

Please help!

Thanks

Salman