cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Info Record PO texts are present in ME23N but not in STXH/STXL

walkerist
Participant

Situation:

When PO is saved, it automatically generates an info record po text and it can be viewed in ME23N. However, in my program I have a function READ_TEXT, the info record po can't be displayed as it is not present in the STXH or STXL table.

How do I save the automatically generated info record of me23n to stxh or stxl so I can use it later?

Sandra_Rossi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I don't get your point. Are you saying that there is a long text displayed in ME23N which is not in STXH? Then it must be in another table. I won't repeat the answer from Frederic to your previous question, about using the SQL trace, to find which table contains that text.

I guess your question about how to save to STXH isn't relevant, because if I understand well what you say, the text is saved somewhere, and your issue is to know where it is saved.

walkerist
Participant
0 Kudos

sandra.rossi Can I just SQL trace the text or I need to make modifications first before it can be traced?

Sandra_Rossi
Active Contributor

The trace indicates SELECT, UPDATE, etc. There are always lots of SELECT, UPDATE occurs only when there are some updates. It will be easier to search among UPDATEs. So better change the text while tracing.

ntjk
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Anyone has got a solution for this ?

Thanks,

Nikhil

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)