cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Line item text field from MIGO are not copied into FI line item text field

0 Kudos

Hi all on SCN, please, I need a help.

It was created as required by the user a field status group with the text field required.

This field status group was assigned to some accounts, in order to make my unit tests.

u2003

In development envirionment was made some tests directly in FI area, and it works properly.

u2003

But the user made a test using MIGO transaction, choosing in this transaction an account that he changed its field status variant to the one created in development environment, that make the text fiels required. So, to start, he donu2019t fill the text item of MIGO, and a message error appear stating that he needs to enter values in this field.

After fill in the text fiels, he can save his work.

u2003

But the FI document generated donu2019t receive the line item text typed in MIGO, but receives the values on Reference document and Document Header text entered in the header of MIGO, what is missing, donu2019t is automatically copied MIGO text line items to FI documents line Items, does there is some additional configuration missing?

Hope someone help me with this issues.

Thanks in advanced!

View Entire Topic
madhusoodanan_ramachandra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Material document will get updated in reference field in FI by default. If for any reason, want to get this updated in text field, you need to define a subsititution in GGB1.

Best Regards,

Madhu

0 Kudos

Hi Madhu,

Many thanks for your answer, but, on wich area do I need to do this substitution rule, once in the FI area I just can handle data from BKPF/ BSEG tables?

Again, thanks for your prompt support!