cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Link between Reference from Supplier Invoices List and Reference document from Projects - Actuals

fuchsbianca1
Explorer

Dear Community,

is it possible to add the field "Reference" from the app "Supplier Invoices List" to the embedded analysis "Projects - Actuals"? We need a link between the ext. reference no. ("Reference" from app "Supplier Invoices List") and the field "Reference document" from app "Projects - Actuals"

InfoProvider Technical Name2CIFIDOCJRNLCUBE

Thanks and best regards,

Bianca

fuchsbianca1
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear Amith,

thank you very much for your answer.

We are using "Reference" from app "Supplier Invoices List" as free text field for external supplier invoice number. The dimension "Reference document" for the reports in the app "Projects - Actuals" shows the SAP internal document number. We need a link between the SAP internal document number and the external supplier invoice number. I think your answer is not quite right or?

Best regards, Bianca

View Entire Topic
Amith_Nair
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi fuchsbianca1

Reference Document from the Projects - Actuals with ReferenceDcoument Type 'RMRP' will be the Supplier Invoice from Supplier Invoice View.

Hope that clarifies. Thanks! Amith Nair

fuchsbianca1
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear Amith,

thank you very much for your answer.

We are using "Reference" from app "Supplier Invoices List" as free text field for external supplier invoice number. The dimension "Reference document" for the reports in the app "Projects - Actuals" shows the SAP internal document number. We need a link between the SAP internal document number and the external supplier invoice number. I think your answer is not quite right or?

Best regards, Bianca

Amith_Nair
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Bianca,

According to me, there is no way to populate Reference field from Supplier Invoice into the P&L app. I think a similar thread was also discussed in the past with On premise or with ECC system in the past. (https://answers.sap.com/questions/448253/acdoca-awref-reference-doc-field-in-fb03-screen.html)

The app P&L is not extensible by itself, but what could be possible is to create an app itself by building Custom Analytical Query associating I_ActualPlanJournalEntryItem(primary)OR I_GlAccountLineItemCube(primary) and I_SupplierInvoiceAPI with Reference document and Supplier Invoice being the join condition and then filter ReferenceDocumentType by RMRP and then choose the fields you need from both the view(Outer Join)

Hope this helps!

Thank you!

Amith Nair