Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Linking Pick list and Delivery note

mgregur
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I have a quite intricate use case where I need to link a Delivery note to Picklists which were the base for that Delivery note. Due to some restrictions, the standard process was modified so that certain data is written on the Picklist, and which needs to be also visible on Delivery note printout.

Currently, we're linking as follows:

SELECT 
	FROM
        OPKL A0
        INNER JOIN PKL1 A1 ON A0."AbsEntry" = A1."AbsEntry"
        INNER JOIN DLN1 A2 ON A0."AbsEntry" = A2."PickIdNo" AND A1."OrderEntry" = A2."BaseEntry" AND A1."OrderLine" = A2."BaseLine" AND A1."BaseObject" = A2."BaseType"<br>

But, if we have a situation where one line from Sales Order is split into two picklists, and then those two are used to create one Delivery note, in DLN1 only one value of "PickIdNo" is recorded. This means that we cannot get all needed information.

I already checked the standard tables (DLN1, RDR1, OINM, OIVL, OILM, OITL) and none of them contains this information. Does anyone have some idea where or how this could be linked? Maybe kothandaraman.nagarajan ankit.chauhan1 diego.lother ?

Thank you,

Matija

View Entire Topic
LoHa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Depending on how you work. (auto delnote or not)- A Field in the Documents where the picklist number can be stored