cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MAD/Delivery date confirmed prior to allocation period when prior periods not allowed

TomWoelfel
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello all, we have a case where we have set up an order type that does not does not consider pick/pack-routine time when doing schedule line date determination. Basically - making the MAD date = delivery date.

We are seeing cases where the Review Availability Check Results shows a delivery date (driven by MAD) that is a day prior to the allocation period.

Example:

Material ABC

Customer Located in EST (note same results when customer located in PST)

allocation period is weekly Mon= Sun (time zone EST)

East Coast Plant (timezone EST) allocation available of 30 for period starting 7/24 and 10 available starting period 7/31

Order for 40 Units:

-Schedule Line 1 confirmed for 7/24/2023

-Schedule Line 2 confirmed for 7/31/2023

West Coast Plant (timezone PST) allocation available of 30 for period starting 7/24 and 10 available starting period 7/31

Order for 40 Units:

-Schedule Line 1 confirmed for 7/23/2023

-Schedule Line 2 confirmed for 7/30/2023

My question/issue is: how can the West Coast plant get dates assigned prior to the allocation period starting? I have some guesses, but trying to pinpoint to see if I can alter the reaction.

Thank you in advance for the help

Tom

View Entire Topic
TomWoelfel
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Dominique, we did implement this note and it did not address the issue. Using it as a starting point to try and debug the logic to pinpoint what is happening, but unfortunately did not address things. Thank you for your response!

Tom