cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MD04 stock showing “0” but MMBE 1,262

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Everyone,

I have a issue with MD04 transaction, always its showing "0" only, but MMBE unrestricted stock showing correctly(1262).checked all the setting but didn't get any clue, checked traffic lights buts its showing red, i am unable to convert them to green.

MMBE screen :-

mmbe.jpg

MD04 Screen:-

md04-1.jpg

Please help me on this.

Regards,

Shyam

View Entire Topic
William_Laverde
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos
  • First, execute the report ZQEVAC20 from SAP Note 48815 in order to correct existing stock inconsistencies between the inspection lots and the IM-stock.
  • Compare the display again in MMBE and MD04.
  • If there are still differences, execute the report ZQEVAC22 from SAP Note 174877 for the relevant inspection lots in order to correct inconsistencies in the inspection lots.
  • Compare the display again in MMBE and MD04.
  • If there are still differences, execute the report ZQEVAC20 from SAP Note 48815 again.
  • Now the inconsistencies should be corrected. If there some still exist, contact SAP.
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello william Lavede,

Thanks for your replay, I checked but material is not relevant for QM (QM not activated).

Also other materials are working perfect except this only material, I checked all the parameters but still now i couldn't find any solution.

Regards,

Shyam

Caetano
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello

This is not necessarily an error. There are many situations where the available stock in MD04 will not match the unrestricted stock in MMBE and it may not be an inconsistency or error and you should never compare the results of both transactions.

I suggest you to go through the excellent blog mentioned by Jurgen to understand the differences between MMBE and MD04.

Regards.

Caetano