Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Milestone Billing - SAP SD

Brinda911
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I am trying to replicate PS Milestone Billing Scenario in Public Cloud. However, I cannot find any option to create Milestone at WBS or Network Activities. But In the Billing Plan tab of Sales Order I find the Milestone option and when I click on it, it gives me to choose between WBS/ Network. 

Firstly, I wanted to know if we could create Milestones at WBS/ Activities and Second, I wanted to know if there are any CBC configs required for Milestone Billing from Professional Services/Project Management.

Customer is an AD service company, and we are going to use Milestone Billing solution in place.

When I create a Sales Order line item there is two options one for Create Dates and one for Milestones and it is asking for Network and WBS element. I have no clue what these are and how to create them. 

Or is it possible to create a milestone billing plan without Project Systems?

Could somebody guide me with the above, thank you!

-Brinda S

SAP S/4HANA SAP S/4HANA Cloud Public Edition SAP S/4HANA Cloud for Sales SD (Sales and Distribution) SAP Commercial Project Management for SAP S/4HANA SAP Commercial Project Management 

View Entire Topic
Ken_Melching
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Currently in Public Cloud the Enterprise Project Milestones do not link to a Sales Order Item to create the Billing Plan similar to how it works in Private Cloud/On-Prem.  For Public Cloud it is on the roadmap to have this functionality.

Also, in Public Cloud there are only WBS elements, Network Activities are not there.

evans_aarons
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Ken,

I am currently on public cloud and I believe there are Network Activities present and this can found when you are creating a Sales Order.

Regards,

Evans Aarons

Ken_Melching
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
Trust me, they are not there. The transaction to generate a billing plan from network activity project milestones has its roots from the On-Prem code but you can't create network activities.