cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing role assginment while all user groups are assigned?

Wenling_Zhang
Explorer

Hello,

I am working on setting up the S4HC tenant for the first time. After the initial tenant activation is completed, I need to complete configuration activities for organizational setups in CBC.

When I click on the "Assign Purchasing Organization to company code" activity, it opens the S4HC tenant but gave me the following error message

I checked my user role assignment in the admin console, and make sure I have all user roles assigned.

Does anyone run into the issue before? How to solve this?

Thanks,
Wenling

View Entire Topic
ClaudioMaureira
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi, Wenling you need to assign SAP_BR_BPC_EXPERT in app Maintain Business User (Group Tile Identity and Access Management), in your Fiori Launchpad S4HC target system within Project Experience. (Deployment Target - Tenant URL)

Best Regards

Claudio.

Wenling_Zhang
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thanks Claudio.

I created a new business role in the Fiori Launchpad S4HC target system, with a copy from the SAP business role template SAP_BR_BPC_EXPERT, and assign the new business role to my user account, which solve my issue.

BTW: for the business roles in the Fiori Launchpad S4HC target system, originally it only have an administrator role. All other business roles were not there, but I found them in the SAP business role template tile. Is there a quicker way to copy them from the template to create individual business roles (like a mass creation of business roles from copy of SAP template)?

Please feel free to let me know if there is other way to handle the situation but I think my issue is resolved now.

Thanks

Wenling