Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MRP Exception Message Notification

JonasBert
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Community,

For the implementation of the MRP Exception Messages,we used this very user friendly post: https://blogs.sap.com/?p=676

We saw all notification were send out to the team members defined in the 'Manage Teams and Responsibilities' app (as expected).

Now we want to send out exception messages with different 'Planning Segment' to different people.
To be able to do so, we saw two possibilities:

• Add this 'Planning Segment' to the 'Responsibility Definition in the 'Manage Teams and Responsibilities' app.
  • Select the relevant team under the 'Recipients' in the 'Manage Situation Types' app. (now all teams are displayed here)
  • Both are not possible.

Do you have any idea on how to differentiate these notifications and only send them to the relevant users?

Thank you,
    Kind regards,
    Jonas

View Entire Topic
    ana_goncalves
    Product and Topic Expert
    Product and Topic Expert
    0 Kudos

Hi Jonas,

It has been a while, but I’ve come across your question now. I’m not sure if this is still an open issue, but I want to clarify that:

• You can create custom responsibility definitions via SSCUI ID 102159 and 102163, and assign these custom responsibility definitions to a standard team category using SSCUI ID 102160. See more details on the SAP Help Portal: https://help.sap.com/docs/SAP_S4HANA_CLOUD/a630d57fc5004c6383e7a81efee7a8bb/30fa795560884d96812e937c...
    • All teams under the relevant team category are deliberately considered in the determination of the notification recipients. This ensures that the identified situations can still be addressed in case the responsible business user is, for example, on leave. The responsibility definitions within each team play a big part here. On top of that, you can also maintain different functions for each team member and set the recipients of the notifications based on that.

Kind regards,

Ana