cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No valid clearing partner was found Message no. IHC204

former_member214058
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Friends, Good evening. Payment request is not getting created, and below errors shown in Idoc I'm getting. After Config as per 2283897, I'm getting an error. Can you pls share your inputs. Thank you

View Entire Topic
former_member191939
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If the error message is IHC204 "No valid clearing partner was found", it may be due to the missing correct configuration in Set Up Creation of Payment Requests for Inbound IDoc in FI, which links the clearing partner, ALE logical system partner type and IHC account number.

Regards,

Eugene

former_member214058
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Ranu and Ganesan Sir. I've done all those Config steps Note says, and Account Numbers do not have any Leading zeros. I've attached screenshots of those. Thank you.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Whenever you add any text to your post, please do so under "Comment" and not under "Answer", as you were not answering to a query but only providing additional information as required by the members. By adding text under Comments, a mail will be triggered to the person to whom, you respond but not for Answer. Meanwhile, I have converted your above Answer to Comment

former_member191939
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you check in F9K3 that Whether the account EXT_3010_EUR has been created or not, if not the can be created via F9K1.

Regards,

Eugene

former_member214058
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Ranu. The settings you mentioned are already in place.

former_member214058
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ranu, Can you pls let me know the settngs related to Clearing Parnter I will need to check for this issue.

Thanks,

former_member191939
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Hoysala,

Just check the setting and assign the EDI profile in FI12 in house bank, I guess that is missing supposedly.

Regards,

Eugene