Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order Type Dependent Parameters

former_member324953
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus

I have a query about settings in Order Type dependent Parameters.COR4

In the Master Data Tab we have below three Options. I would like to know what is the significance of this 3 Options.

Similarly under Implementation Tab We Have Statistics & Release Versions. It would be grateful if any one explain about this Options too.

Thanks in advance

Sachin

View Entire Topic
Dario
Explorer
0 Kudos

Regarding the Process Data Documentation, it is related to the archiving of process orders. For carry out this step, a log of batch or order is required as a pre condition to delete the order
This fact is reflected in the order status. Very useful (and required) in the pharma industry

Shop Floor Information System: you activate the Information System for this order type, which allows some reports as MCP5, MCRX and so on. Check this tickmark always!

The release version is a way of tracking the changes in the order at different levels: Header, Operation, Item. It is very useful whar you want to have a tracking of all changes an order has undergone.

Hope it is useful.

Regards

former_member324953
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Dario

Thanks for your answers.

About Process Data documentation , Our client is Pharma.

.1.How to decide Batch record or Order Record required

2.What will be stored if it is Batch Record and similarly Order Record.. and where it will be stored

3.Is there any pre requisites exists to activate Batch / Order Record

4.If it is activated once and can we we revoke Later point of time

Thanks

Sachin

Dario
Explorer
0 Kudos

I would suggest to check the link :Order Record (PP-PI) - SAP ArchiveLink - Application Scenarios (PP) - SAP Library

Regarding the usefulness, I think that Batch Record is usually required in GMP if it contains all processing and analytical (inspection lot) steps.

In any case I would suggest to activate one or another and verify by yourself in DEV system.
Transaction: COAA SImulate Order Record
Transaction: COEBR: Batch Record

Regards

former_member324953
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Dario

To run COAA / COEBR should we activate the Order Record / Batch Record in Order type setting parameters.

Even without activating Order record check box still i am able to get some orders in COAA..

Batch Record :  We have requirement for Batch Record. For this we are going to develop a Custom report to get the batch record. Still do we need to activate the Batch record check box here ..

If Batch record / Order record activated once , can we  revoke it Later point of time

Regards

Sachin