cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Prevent DMEE File creation during Payment proposal

Dear All,

We are sending vendor payments to bank by generating DME file during payment run.

In past there had been instance of create payment media option was ticked by user & payment file got created durinng proposal.

I search for SAP notes & found it can be managed via authorization object by not providing specific activity of creating payment media to users.

However i wanted to explore if any BTE/Function module related to creation of payment media be used to prevent file creation during proposal.

We want create media during proposal to be prevent, but we do not want to abort the payment proposal.

Regards,

Niranjan

View Entire Topic
former_member191939
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ann,

There can be multiple solutions for this.

1st - This can be handled by authorization, check the object while doing proposal and then give t code /NSU53, this will produce you the object name which is being used during proposal run, then take the help of authorization team to solve this issue.

2nd - If you want then you can automate the whole process by making this as background job, you give the parameter and save it as variant, this can be run automatically on daily basis.

3rd - Educate the end users as not to tick create payment media option during proposal run.

These are the few options, I do not know about BTE/ FM for the same.

Hope this will help you.

Regards,

Eugene