Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Price Control Indicator isn‘t changed after running ML

xuarchy
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear All,

When I use T-code:CKMLCP  runed the Material Ledger,I find some materials  price control indicator is stll “S" which isn't changed to “V”,

but some materials is changed to "V“,Can you tell what’s reason?

View Entire Topic
kamalkumar_biswas2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

When we run CKMLCP the material with price control "S" is getting affected and actual periodic unit price is calculated . At the same time its Pr Control gets change to V. But at the begining of the next period it is again "S" for all material movements at standard price.

If some materials having Pr Control "S" has not been changed to V after CKMLCP run that means the materials are not affected to calculate PUP... the reasons may be many..and you should analyse that.

kamal

kamalkumar_biswas2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

One thing I forgotten...Your material must have Price indicator 3 with price control S if want to participate in CKMLCP

kamal

xuarchy
Explorer
0 Kudos

I know your meaning,I can see the price control indicator of July is “S",but the the price control indicator of June is also “S”,it‘s not right,the right indicator of June is “V”.

kamalkumar_biswas2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Can you share screen shot of CKMLCP of that material?

Or analyse the error log

Kamal

xuarchy
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear Kamal,

I’ll show your picture using T-code:CKM3

kamalkumar_biswas2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

So it is clear that the material has got no movement in receipts area...no scope to calculate periodic price (PUP) which actually makes your Price control to V,,,so here it will remain as S

kamal