Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Project settlement - FAX

felix-hofmann
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear community,

is it possible to assign additional account assignment categories to project profile "Overhead project?". (Expecially FAX)

How can i use the account assignment category FAX?

I know that it is possible for the investment projects. But there it is not possible to split the costs to different assets, right? One asset will be created when releasing the project and every costs are settled to this automatically created assets.

Many thanks in advance and BR

View Entire Topic
Mario_B
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi riwamouawad ,

Many thanks for your explanation above. I've used scope item 35F/investment projects to acquire AuC. As I was expecting, the system automatically creates an AuC in the background and links it to the investment project. Unfortunately, when I run the settlement run, all costs captured on the investment project get settled to the AuC. I wonder if there is a way to amend the settlement rule and write some costs off to the P&L? Ideally I would be able to select certain G/L account which should be written off (like employee expenses for instance).

Many thanks and regards

Mario

riwamouawad
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi mario.baumgartner79,

Glad the explanation helped. There is no way to amend the settlement rule and write costs off of the P&L. With the investment project process costs will appear on the P&L until settlement is executed.

-Riwa