cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Replication of National ID from SF to SAP ERP for Country India.

zainabfatima
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to replicate national ID from SuccessFactors to SAP ERP system but It is not getting replicated, it is not showing in the logs in SLG1 in SAP ERP system. Is it supported for India or not? Please help me.

Thanks,

Zainab Fatima

View Entire Topic
daviddasilva
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Zainab,

Are other national IDs being replicated already?

It should work pretty out-of-the-box since only 2 fields are needed, National ID-Country and National ID-nationalid. Here is some documentation.

Kind regards,

David

zainabfatima
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi David,

Thank you so much for your response, I checked the documentation which you have attached, in that document it is written

Certain country versions use additional secondary info types for National ID: Austria, China, Finland, Hong Kong, India, Malaysia, and Singapore (Infotype 0185), Brazil (Infotype 0465), Japan (Infotype 0140), and Russia (Infotype 0037). These additional infotypes are not yet supported.

This means that for india, we have to map to infotype 0185 but when I am mapping to this, I am not able to see the logs of the mapping and also error in one of the national id type.

I am also confuse that I am not able to see any national id field in infotype 0002 so If I map the national id to infotype 0002 fields, would it be synced to Infotype 0185 or it will only be in 0002 only?

Regards,

Zainab Fatima