cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S/4 1909 create a new situation template

Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am working on an S/4 environnement, I have set up some situation handling scenario as per best practice 31N through the app "manage situation types".

It seems that in order to create situation types we are forced to copy one of the situation templates provided by SAP.

Currently these situation templates are lacking, do we have any abilities to develop our own templates ?

Regards.

jerryjanda
Community Manager
Community Manager
0 Kudos

Hi, Nicolas:

Thank you for visiting SAP Community to get answers to your questions. Since you're asking a question here for the first time, I recommend that you familiarize yourself with https://community.sap.com/resources/questions-and-answers (if you haven't already), as it provides tips for preparing questions that draw responses from our members.

Should you wish, you can revise your question by selecting Actions, then Edit (although once someone answers your question, you'll lose the ability to edit the question -- but if that happens, you can leave more details in a comment).

--Jerry

martin_plewnia
Explorer

Hi there,
now in March 2021, I would alo be very interested in creating own situation template
From my understanding, a situation template consists of a report and a filter, plus a reference to an existing "template responsibility group" (like operative or central procurement).
To me, this shouldnt be over-complicated.
Is there anything in the pipeline meanwhile?
Regards

Martin Plewnia

wwi
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thanks to Knut Maske for the clarifications.

Re "you may use the Situation templates provided by SAP": Could you point us to a download source?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

knut_manske
Advisor
Advisor

Hello Nicolas,

you may use the Situation templates provided by SAP and configure the conditions according to your requirements. Depending on the use case and the Situation template provided, the flexibility of this configuration may vary. Customer created templates are not supported yet.

-- Knut