cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S/4 HANA on-premise 1610 Business Partner data integration

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are trying to create/update Vendor master data in s/4 hana 1610 on-premise system.

As many of the previous solutions are obsolete by SAP like LSMW, RFC/FM CVI_EI_INBOUND_MAIN, etc., we are trying to figure out simple option for real-time data update for vendor master.

we already tried LTMC but this is for manual upload. we refer note 2417298 and CL_MD_BP_MAINTAIN->MAINTAIN is not updating data into BUT000 or LFA1 table.

Please Share your thoughts for create/ update of Vendor master data upload with multiple address line, and Vendor related data in real time.

View Entire Topic
alvaro_blanco
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

sorry to get in the middle but I think that my issue is related: is there any documentation available on the CL_MD_BP_MAINTAIN class? I can't find it online nor in the system itself.

I'm trying to create a new BP informing what I think is the minimum viable data (in relation with the data that I include in the BP transaction when I try to successfully achieve the same) and it keeps returning a 'partner doesn't exist' error message.

Thanks!

Álvaro

Former Member
0 Kudos

SAP note 2309153. Please check this note regularly to get the latest version of Cookbook document. The example coding used in this cookbook is provided by SAP note 2295823. It might be necessary to implement this note to have this coding available in your system.