Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S- Check Box condition

kothandaraman_nagarajan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear all,

In which conditions or scenario, the "S" check box will be automatically ticked while creating a new sales order (VA01) or updating open sales order (VA02)?

Thanks.

Nagarajan

raymond_giuseppi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you paste a screenshot or provide the field name (press F1 and "technical information" the wrench icon)

kothandaraman_nagarajan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The information from F1 help is not sufficient as this check box is automatically selected more than 2 line and insufficient stock qty. So I need to get more information from the community.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor

As rightly asked, whenever you create a discussion asking for any specific field functionality, please add the related screen shot for better understanding.

I presume, in the sale order overview screen, there is a check box for schedule lines and your query is about that. If so, just press F1 key against that field so that, you will get the below explanation

kothandaraman_nagarajan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sure, next time I will add screen capture for specific field to get quick answer.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

When you create a discussion and add further updates, please do so under "Comment" and not under "Answer" as you were not answering but providing additional informations as asked by the member. By doing so, a mail will be triggered to who you respond. By the way, I have converted your answer to comment

Also, if you feel, your query is clarified, please accept the right answer and close the discussion