0 Kudos

SBO Version: 8.82 PL13

Forum,

I have a strange issue if i can explain my scenario:

We have raised a Sales Order

We use the 'Copy To' Delivery option.

Delete some rows from the delivery

Add the delivery

Row deleted appears as open on the original sales order.

The Sales order has since been manually closed - however the row still shows as open (not greyed out)

Has anyone ever come across this before?

Thanks

Sarah

former_member186712
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Sarah,

I have the same problem in an order done in 2023.

Did you get a solution for your issue?

Kind regards,

Augusto

Johan_H
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi augustosilva,

Most likely your Sales Order has Freight costs, and the target document does not. You will need to manually close the Sales Order.

If you know that a Delivery Note is not going to cover the Sales Order 1:1, it is better to start from an empty Delivery Note and use the 'Copy from' functionality. This will allow you to choose only certain rows and/or quantities, and if there is freight in the Sales Order B1 will ask you how to handle it.

Regards,

Johan

P.S. if this does not apply to your issue, please post your own new question.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

KennedyT21
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi sarah..

Have you checked with the Freight, line discount, tax .. if any of the amount mismatch then the line status might not get closed...

Regards

Kennedy

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm afraid this isn't applicable. I would understand if this was the case however I would still expect ALL rows to be 'Closed' when the document has been closed.

Thanks

Johan_H
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sarah,

Are your documents created and/or drawn by some form of addon or external application using the DI API ?

Regards,

Johan

KennedyT21
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sarah..

From the screen you have posted i understand that there is a add on for the screen, what is suggest is to check those details i mentioned in my previous reply, if you found any difference in that then you need to check with your add on..

Rgds

Kennedy

kothandaraman_nagarajan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please post screen sale order window with row and header status? If manually closed, all line should be closed.

Thanks & Regards,

Nagarajan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Nagarajan,

I agree, manually close the sales order should close off the lines however this doesn't appear to have been the case in this instance. The lines below with the red arrows are the ones which appear open despite the document being closed.

kothandaraman_nagarajan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check for that item if any row level freight charge applied.

Thanks & Regards,

Nagarajan

former_member205766
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Check the below thread

With Regards

Balaji Sampath