Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Pricing scales

0 Kudos

vk11.pngsales-order.pngDear Experts,

I have a requirement which I am trying to achieve by Sd pricing scales-

The requirement is :

for first 70 mins of service no extra hour will be charged to the customer

from 71st minute an extra hour is charged. Similarly from 141 st minute- 210 minute- 2 hours are charged and so on so forth-

So- 0-70 mins- 0 hour

71-140 mins- 1 hour

141-210- 2 hours......

In order to achieve the above, I have done the following settings

1) changed the condition type

a) Scale basis- Quantity

b) check scale- ascending

c) scale type - graduated internal

I maintained the scales in the condition record- VK11 ( screen-shot)

But somehow in the sales order, I am not getting desired result ( Screen Shot).

Is there anything i am missing

VeselinaPeykova
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You are missing the investigation why the pricing result is not as you expected.

From your second screenshot people can only see the final result (the net value), not how this value is calculated- e.g., which condition types are considered in the calculation. It is unclear how the pricing procedure looks like, whether there are custom routines, how the new condition type is configured (the settings mentioned by you are only a subset of the settings in V/06).

It would be good if you specify what is the desired result for your specific test case.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Hi,

I am attaching the screen-shots for :

1) condition type used-( The calcuation type is quantity based and the condition class is Price)scales.pngcondition-type.png

2) condition type view in the Sales order

3) and Pricing Procedure.

But currently no routines are used as we are still doing the configurationsales-order.png

The desired result as specified above for each Service beyond 70 mins an extra 1 hour will be charged to the customer in the following chronology

from -

for example for a range between 2,21-3,30 2 Hours will be charged to the customer

hrsprice1,11-2,20102,21-3,30203,31-4,40304,41-5,50405,51-7,0050