cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP S/4HANA Cloud, Public Edition - Activation Procedure Standard and Non-Standard

bsanthar
Explorer

I have a question, while activating Solution Scope Items in S/4HANA Cloud, Public Edition. SAP provides scope items based on Functional/Application Area. But there are scope items where the activation procedures are different.

Example

33Q Actual Costing - Non-Standard Activation Process Navigator - SAP for Me

J58 Accounting and Financial Close - Standard Activation Process Navigator - SAP for Me

Does it mean - upon selection of scope items with Standard Activation in Digital Discovery Assessment, relevant scope items which are standard are active(meaning customizing is already in DEV Tenant) ?

GeovanaLettnin
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Removed irrelevant tags.

View Entire Topic
George_Yu
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi Bala,

The DDA lists those scopes you need to meet your business scenarios. Your license and contract rely on DDA output. However, during the implementation, you use a different tool called Central Business Configuration (CBC) to activate these scopes. If a scope is not standard, you have to open a ticket to ask backstage activation for you by our support people. After you set the activation milestone in CBC, those scopes will become available/active in the Dev tenant.

Regards,

George

bsanthar
Explorer
0 Kudos

Fantastic. Thanks for the answer