Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Set Mass restrictions on Business roles in S/4HANA Cloud

HanaLankova
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am having the same question here as in https://answers.sap.com/questions/13557637/role-restrictions-in-sap-s4hana-cloud.html or https://answers.sap.com/questions/13542219/set-mass-restrictions-on-business-roles-in-s4hana.html.

Is it something I should raise by request on Customer Influence pages to make this happen via app directly in S4HC systems instead of .xlm possibility? Or some other customer probably has claimed it there already? If so, could you please share with the CI request #?

Thank you for your feedback.

Regards,

Hana

View Entire Topic
a_montesdeoca
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi hana.lankova,

The SAP S/4HANA Cloud, public edition 2302 release has a new feature to run mass maintenance in the Maintain Business Roles app. You can influence the Access Categories. Please check the following documentation: How to Make Mass Changes to Business Roles

If you would like to request any other feature, please submit it here: SAP S/4HANA Cloud for User Experience and Cross-Topics, public edition

Hope this helps.

Arturo Montes de Oca

HanaLankova
Explorer

Hi Arturo,

thank you for your reply. Yeah I noticed this update during 2302, but I need to mass update e.g. Unmaintained Restrictions insight these Access Categories after adding a new catalog for e.g. 200 business roles, see print screen. It seems it is other feature which is missing, so I am going to raise the customer influence request under your proposed area. I confirm the request ID here if other customer would like to vote for it.

Regards,

Hana

HanaLankova
Explorer

Customer Influence request 287034 has been raised with SAP. Please vote.

Mass maintenance of restrictions is being planned.

Currently it's aimed to offer this with CE2308.

Best regards,

Christian

Stephen_Ward
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Customer

We helped you to accept the answer, since there were no updates after 7 days.

You can unaccept it anytime if you have further questions.

Best Regards,
Stephen