cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SLD External Mapping / B1i Server URL Incorrect

connerpanarella
Explorer
0 Kudos

We are on SAP B1 v10 PL03 Version for SQL Server.

We've been trying to activate MTD (Making Tax Digital) for our UK company. Previously we were using it just fine on v9.3 PL 10.

Something seems to be off in the configuration for the SLD. Under 'Document Settings' we are seeing 'HTTPS://B1REPOSITORY-3fe8c539ab14922c:8443' as the B1i Server URL. This is not correct and I'm not entirely sure where it is pulling from. According to the documentation: "B1i Server URL: automatically updated based on SLD to SBO-Common attributes in the SAP Business One Integration Framework (B1i)." However, I can't find this setting anywhere.

Also when I go to the SLD under external mapping and try to create an external address for the System Landscape Directory I also see 'HTTPS://B1REPOSITORY-3fe8c539ab14922c:8443' under Hostname/IP Address.

Can someone point me in the right direction? I'm not sure where this address is defined.

msundararaja_perumal
Active Contributor

Have you imported the latest B1i package after the upgrade? You can download it from the note 2701273. And also check the the SLD connection to the database.

Thanks.

connerpanarella
Explorer
0 Kudos

Yes, I have the most updated B1i as described in the note.

Do you know why the B1i URL is displaying as I noted above instead of the actual server name?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)