cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Table T156 field KZSTR (statistics relevance)

hannes_mack
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello guys,

can anybody explain me the difference between the value 2 and 3 for

T156-KZSTR (statistics relevance)?

• 2 document evaluations and standard analyses (update)
  • 3 standard analyses only (update)

With setting 2 what "document evaluations" are meant?

BR

DominikTylczyn
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Document evaluations is not a synonym of flexible analysis - see my answer. T156-KZSTR = 2 is perfectly clear once you tell the difference between reporting of aggregated data in SAP LIS and reporting of individual material documents in document evaluations.

hannes_mack
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thanks for your answer.

So "document evaluations" is another word for flexible analysis? Why is the SAP description for the value "2" then so unclear?

BR

hannes_mack
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dominik Tylczyński

Document evaluations is not a synonym of flexible analysis - see my answer. T156-KZSTR = 2 is perfectly clear once you tell the difference between reporting of aggregated data in SAP LIS and reporting of individual material documents in document Evaluations.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

DominikTylczyn
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Flexible analysis is not document evaluation!!!

Flexible analysis is a standard SAP LIS functionality - check out SAP Help: Flexible Analyses: Overview

Whereas document evaluations are a set of transactions available under menu path: Information Systems --> Logistics --> Inventory management --> Material --> Document Evaluations:

There is a huge difference between SAP LIS Inventory Controlling and its standard / flexible analysis as compared to document evaluations. The former reports from aggregated data of the info structures. The latter reports directly from individual material documents hence the name "document evaluations"

Having said that, we can decipher T156-KZSTR meaning:

T156-KZSTR = blank : No update in LIS tables. Movement type ignored in document evaluations

T156-KZSTR = 2 : LIS tables will be updated and movement type will be taken into account in document evaluations.

T156-KZSTR = 3 : LIS tables will be updated and it will be ignored in document evaluations.

Hope that is clear now

Dominik Tylczyński

hannes_mack
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thx Dominik for your answer. So this means if a movement type has assigned T156-KZSTR = 3, the transactions in the category "Document Evaluations" will not use these kind of postings and ignore them?

DominikTylczyn
Active Contributor

Hi there, that is my understanding of T156-KZSTR. However I've never had to tweak this setting.

Answers (0)