Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

​TDT activation status for Country/Region is different in production FOT_TDT120

Cristiane_Lutz
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Community,

In the App Manage Your solution, configuration step 101016 Define Tax code for sales and purchase, I'm trying to edit a tax code and I'm receiving the error message:
TDT activation status for Country/Region is different in production FOT_TDT120

How can I solve it?

View Entire Topic
Cristiane_Lutz
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Community,

Please access the App Display Tax Information per Country in the Quality and Production system and check if the Country has the same TDT status in both systems. If not, please adjust it in the SSCUI 103140 > Maintain migration status for time dependent taxes, and adjust the status.

If you customize the Error message class to "Info" or "Warning" message, this only means that you can continue tax rate maintenance in your Q system and it will not be stopped by that message anymore. This does not change the fact, that you will not be able to transport your changes from Q to P. It is stated in that message and other TDT help documentation referred in KBA Note 2936931, that TDT activation in both Q and P systems is needed, in order to transport your changes from Q to P system.

For more details, please check the KBAS:

2936931 - TDT S/4Hana Cloud
3089923 - Error message: TDT activation status for Country/Region is different in production FOT_TDT...

Best regards,
Cristiane
SAP Support