Two step confirmation with RF device (Mobile Data Entry) - 1st step only

maciej_domagaa
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello

I want to implement the following scenario:

- WM transfer orders are created, relevant for two step confirmation;

- a user working with RF device confirms the 1st step - picking;

- then the materials are transported physically to another building (the same warehouse number);

- another user working with RF device confirms the 2nd step - putaway.

For confirming the 1st step I tried to use standard transaction LM07. Confirmation of the 1st step is working fine but right after that a screen for confirming the 2nd step is displayed to the user. I would like this transaction to finish just after confirming the 1st step and not to proceed with the 2nd step immediately - because the confirmation of the 2nd step should be done by another user (with some other transaction).

What is more: if you exit the transaction manually after confirming the 1st step the system saves the TO number (in table LRF_WKQU) and in some circumstances triggers the screen for confirming the 2nd step even if you do not run LM07 - this is so called "recovery" function which is a nuisance in my case.

So my question is: is there a way to customize LM07 so that it finished processing automatically right after confirming the 1st step for a two step confirmation TO ? (and without storing data for "recovery" function). Or maybe some other mobile-data-entry transaction should be used for that ?

regards

View Entire Topic
former_member214692
Participant
0 Kudos

Wanted to update this discussion by saying that it was actually 2-step picking and not 2-step confirmatino that was the right solution for my needs.

Vlad

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

former_member214692
Participant
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.