cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unable to create/assign the notification number with in the maintenance order

After the creation of proactive maintenance order in S/4 PUBLIC CLOUD 2302 ,am unable to create/assign the notification number with in the maintenance order also .getting error log -System status APRQ is active (QNF #1).Even if order is created by manually/ through maintenance scheduling plan.also there is no maintenance notification approval settings in IMPLEMENTATION ACTIVITIES.So required to assign notification number to the maintenance order .

Thanks in Advance....

View Entire Topic
Enda
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi arunkumarrajusalva

I checked the test script for the scope item Proactive Maintenance (‏4HI‏ ) - available at

https://me.sap.com/processnavigator/SolS/EARL_SolS-013/2302/SolP/4HI?region=DE and it says to use

Manage Maintenance Items ( Page 25 ) . The screenshot attached appears to be the change maintenance order app

Can you please follow the test script if you want to create notifications of type Y2?

Best Regards

Enda

JulianoRomanato
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello arunkumarrajusalva.

How are you? As has been more than 7 days that enda.fennelly has answered your question and there is no comment from your side, I have accepted his answer. If you do not agree, you can open again this question.

Regards.

Juliano Romanato.

0 Kudos

yes ,thank you

0 Kudos

hai,am good how about you .

i already accepted.

AminS
Participant
0 Kudos

HI @enda.fennelly,

Here we are going to create MNT item, not MNT request.

As you can see, the plan category is MNT request, but I cannot find it in MNT request app.

So, in my opinion it's not MNT request. as I cannot search it in MTN notification at the time of proactive order creation.

So, I believe that this not the correct answer of this question.

BR,

Amin