cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update 2001 infotype through PT60

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Ours is positive time management and I am uploading attendance from third party system to SAP, after uploading i am running PT60 ( time evaluation is executed) while executing time evaluation if any work day employee does not comes to office, i want that to Loss of Pay absences need to be created in infotype 2001 on that day itself.

eg: x employee does not comes on 02.04.2012 and if that's an work day then on that day loss of pay need to be created in infotype 2001

Regards

Manoj

View Entire Topic
raghu_c
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you are planning to update infortype 2001 through PCR this is not possible. Instead you can generate time wagetypes to depict loss of Pay, or you can create a custom function to update 2001.

Raghu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manoj,

I'm wondering why would you want to create LOP record in IT2011 when using positive time management. In general positive time process, when employee doesn't come to work, LOP needs to generate and stored in ZL table through time wage types. The same LOP wage type reads in payroll process and deducts salary components.

If at all IT2001 record needs to be created then write custom function as Raghu suggested.

Regards

Whiterays 

AntV
Discoverer
0 Kudos

I've created the custom function and incorporated "HR_INFOTYPE_OPERATION" for creating record in Infotype 2001, when Time Evaluation (PT60) is executed it is creating the records in IT2001 but it is not creating data for all periods, lets say I ran PT60 from 06/01/2023 to 12/31/2023, it is only generating 12.2023 period it is skipping from 06.2023 to 11.2023. I commented logic in my custom function and re-ran, it is generating data for all periods from 06.2023 to 12.2023. It looks like side-effect of my code but couldn't understand why it is skipping periods 06.2023 to 11.2023. Any suggestions are much appreciated.