Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vendor Grouping key not work

wwc0220
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I try to using vendor grouping key to combine different vendor invoice(different vendor code) into a single payment document. But it is not work as expected. I try to use company code, fiscal year and payment method as the grouping key. And I checked from the payment proposal, seems it is correct. But two payment documents have been created in the payment list. What I want is only one single payment document. Since I need to pay to multiple bank account, so I won't use alternative payee method.

wwc0220_0-1714357872654.png

wwc0220_3-1714358233743.png

wwc0220_1-1714357934659.png

wwc0220_2-1714358127263.png

View Entire Topic
Renusri_21
Explorer
0 Kudos
  1. Check Configuration:

• Ensure that the vendor grouping key functionality is activated and configured properly in your SAP system. This configuration is typically done in the Financial Accounting (FI) module under Accounts Payable settings.
    • Verify that you have defined the vendor grouping key and assigned the appropriate criteria such as company code, fiscal year, and payment method.
  2. Review Vendor Master Data:

• Check the vendor master records to ensure that the vendors you're trying to group together have the same vendor grouping key maintained in their master data. The grouping key should be identical for all vendors you want to combine for payment.
  3. Payment Run Parameters:

• When executing the payment run, ensure that you select the correct payment method and specify the grouping criteria (company code, fiscal year, payment method). The payment program will use these criteria to determine which invoices to include in the payment document.
  4. Simulation and Analysis:

• Before executing the actual payment run, consider running a simulation to review which invoices are selected for payment based on the grouping criteria. This can help identify any discrepancies or issues in the selection process.
  5. Check Payment Log:

• After executing the payment run, review the payment log or payment document to see if the invoices were grouped together as expected. The payment document should reflect the grouping key criteria you specified.
  6. Consult with SAP Expertise:

• If you're still encountering issues despite checking the above steps, consider consulting with an SAP expert or your organization's SAP support team. They can provide further guidance and assistance in troubleshooting and resolving the issue.
wwc0220
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi, I try to use company code, fiscal year, and item text as grouping key and assign them to all vendor masters. However, I found that grouping key works well to combine or separate all opened items under the same vendor code. But it is not work for multiple vendor codes which means the vendor code is still the highest level to control the payment document splitting in F110.