Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Want to Plan Active Budget Control Yearly for Purchase Orders

krishna8390
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear SAP Experts,

Step 1 : I have planned 12,000 USD for 12 months , Each month 1000 USD , Uploaded active budget control template for the cost centre id : 11004006

Step 2 : Just assume , January month we are not used planned amount 1000 USD , Then System will consider those un used 1000 USD amount in February month as total 2000 USD available .

Step 3 : When we are trying to post purchase order in February Month for the net value > 2000 USD System will throw the error ( Monthly Planned Active Budget Control Result )

Draw back : If we want to plan and post purchase order for 12 months 12 each * 1000 USD ( Rent ) , Getting error as I have only 2000 USD Budget up to for February month

Presently Active budget control set up we have monthly wise , Regarding Yearly planned budget .

Thanks and Regards,

Krishna .

View Entire Topic
stefan_mueller
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Krishna,

exactly for that example your released budget can exceed the monthly planned budget.

Quote "
"Draw back : If we want to plan and post purchase order for 12 months 12 each * 1000 USD ( Rent ) , Getting error as I have only 2000 USD Budget up to for February month"

So you could release in Jan for example the entire 12.000 USD in case you need to order 12x1000,00 USD already in Jan.

Please also have a look at the related blog post where I tried to explain that released budget might require a 'lead time' compared to 'planned budget' that anticipated the actual assurance of costs.
Active Budget Control in SAP Business ByDesign – Budget Release | SAP Blogs

Best regards
Stefan