cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Withholding tax don't appear to the user

0 Kudos

Hi all on SCN,

I have a new problem. It was created to a Company Code a Withholding Tax, with all needed configuration.

It works properly on Development environment, generating the values correctly, but don't works on pre-production or production, even its transport request was moved with all configuration to these environments without errors.

I'm starting to be crazy, because I checked all config on three environment, and its equal on all environments..

Does someone has a tip to me?

Thanks a lot!

View Entire Topic
m_madhu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

Please check the below point

There is no withholding tax calculation in the ALE sender system. For more details, see Note 450076.

pleae check with your basis team your system is ALE sender system or ALE reciever system.

reg

Madhu M

0 Kudos

Hi Madhu,

Thanks for your prompt answer, but unfortunately its not the case. In this scenario, a Vendor has 4 existing and correctly configured and released for use WT, but just three appear and are generated to him.

It works perfectly on development environment, generating at the end of the process the WT values for the 4 WT included.

I already checked all the configs, but I didn't found any difference between the environments.

Do you have another tip to me, please?

Thanks!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I think I had the same problem and the problem was the field status group from the vendor reconciliation account.

Check into the tab 'Taxes' if fields 'Withholding Tax Code' and 'Withholding Tax Amounts' are hidden, they must be at least optional.

If it is not optional, you can change it through transaction OBC4 Define Field Status Variants.

Regards!