cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Work Clearance Management in S4 HANA CLoud (public edition)

Antoine
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

I would need your help and strong S4public network to get an answer about how to handle Classic Work Clearance Management process in our S4HANA public Cloud Solution.

More precisely our prospect which is in recycle management of nuclear waste, is asking how to handle basic Work clearance management process such as Lockout/Tagout ( https://help.sap.com/docs/SAP_S4HANA_ON-PREMISE/e72f747389b340229f7fa343975bfa57/d681b6535fe6b74ce10...)

Could you please let me know if:

• It is in our S4HANA public cloud roadmap?
  • If Yes is it less than a year or more?
  • If not in the roadmap, what is our answer to handle this process with S4public?
    • BTP extension
    • Another solution

Thanks a mil

JulianoRomanato
    Product and Topic Expert
    Product and Topic Expert
    0 Kudos

Hello antoine.calon89.

How are you? I have excluded the Tag "SAP S/4HANA Cloud" and included the Tag "SAP S/4HANA Cloud for Manufacturing" for this question, as Work Clearance Management is a Process related to Manufacturing Line of Business.

Regards.

Juliano Romanato.

Antoine
    Advisor
    Advisor
    0 Kudos

Hi Juliano

do you mean that this function / feature isn't available in S/4 Public cloud but in S/4 HANA CLoud for Manufacturing ? it's an addon to S4 public cloud ?

Thanks

Jens
    Advisor
    Advisor
    0 Kudos

Hi Antoine,

Work permits are a topic in public cloud which will be considered for the future. There is already an influence request for it: Improvement Request Details - Customer Influence (sap.com). Due to other priorities, we cannot commit to a roadmap for Work Permits now.

We currently do not envision to bring the whole WCM solution, including lockout / tagout management to the public cloud.

Kind regards,

Jens Schöneberg

View Entire Topic
    Prabha_A
    Product and Topic Expert
    Product and Topic Expert
    0 Kudos

Hi antoine.calon89,

Work Clearance management process is not supported in SAP S/4HANA Cloud Public Edition and currently no plan to have it in near future.

Customers can raise a request in customer influence portal using below link for the missing functionality.

https://influence.sap.com/sap/ino/#/idea/278303/?section=sectionDetails

Thanks,

Prabha A

JulianoRomanato
    Product and Topic Expert
    Product and Topic Expert
    0 Kudos

Hello antoine.calon89.

How are you? I have accepted prabhasubbulakshmi's answer for this question as it has been more than 7 days that she provided this answer and there is no response from your side. If you do not agree, you can open again this question.

Regards.

Juliano Romanato.