Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wrong storage location appearing in MD04 for dep. requirement and reservation

ayazkhanin
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Expert

The raw material 211943 is a raw material that is procured externally. It is consumed by various semi- finished materials as per the bill of materials.

In the field storage location for EP, there is no value.

The material 211943 is consumed by semi finished material 408793. In the stock requirement list , for the dependent requirement, and reservation for 408793, the corresponding storage location appearing is 1250. This is not desirable to the end user .

I have checked the master data for 408793, there is no entry for storage location 1250

In material master, MRP2 view the production storage location has a value 1300.

In the item level (material 211943) for header BOM 408793, there is no storage location maintained in production storage location.

In the corresponding work center , there is no value maintained against the default storage location.

I am unable to ascertain from where , the storage location appears as 1250 in stock requirement list for dependent requirements and reservation . Requesting for your your valued guidance.

Thanks in advance

Ayaz

View Entire Topic
ayazkhanin
Participant
0 Kudos

HI Amit

It is maintained incorrectly in the order. However I need to check if it has populated automatically during order creation, by itself , or wrongly maintained in the order.

Thanks for the help

Kind regards

Ayaz