Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Replication Marketing Cloud Tables to CAR for activation HANA Content

former_member638484
Participant
0 Kudos

Good Evening,

I am trying to replicate Marketing tables (schema SAP_CUAN) to the Customer activity Repository (CAR). We are taking the option "implement SAP Marketing Cloud side-by-side with SAP Customer Activity Repository". Our S4/HANA server is 2020 and the SLT Server is embedded.

I tried to extend the activation HANA content for the scenario "Hybris Marketing" in CAR, but got the following error.

hana-activation-hybris-marketing-scenario.png this due to the missing replication of the tables of marketing.

marketing-tables.png

My question is, shall these tables should be included in the connection in the SLT between S4 HANA and CAR however these tables do not exist in the S4/HANA database. Or there is an addon for marketing cloud to be installed in S4/HANA to be able to replicate these tables. Or should I make a new connection to connect between Marketing Cloud database and CAR, however I face problem to make the RFC of type ABAP Connection for my source which is Marketing Cloud.

Appreciate your help. aram.k ingo.woesner kunalkumar.bansal

Regards,

Abdelrahman

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Hi Abdelrahman,

just to clarify I have some questions:

What exactly is your system landscape (On Premise and Cloud)?

1. S4/HANA is not SAP Marketing. These are two different solutions. So are you trying to connect SAP Marketing or S4/HANA?

2. You mention that you have SAP Marketing Cloud but then talk about a side-by-side scenario with SLT replication which does not work with the Cloud solution. Do you have the On p[remise or Cloud version of Marketing?

If you have really SAP Marketing Cloud then you cannot use the On Premise integration scenarios. You have to replicate the necessary data from CAR to SAP Marketing Cloud using the existing standard tasks in CAR. These use the standard SAP Marketing Cloud APIs.

Best regards,

Joerg