cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales Order Status showing Unapproved even it got approved via Approval Stages in SAP Business One

RAVITEJA_GANNI
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I encountered a scenario where Sales order Doc.Status = 'Unapproved' even though document got approved successfully via approval stages.  It's displaying as Sales order(Approved) // Doc.Status ='Unapproved' as shown on below image. 

RAVITEJA_GANNI_1-1715000512402.png

Here, Document Settings >> Per Document >> Sales order >> Sales Order Approved (Checked/Selected) successfully. 

Even though above setting done and Sales Order approved via approval stages - My Sales Order documents are being as unapproved. 

Note: I saw many SAP threads suggesting user to Click on Approved check box Field >> Under Logistics Tab in Sales Order >> Update. I tried and it worked. Doc status changing to 'Open' when I do this manually. 

But, I don't want to do this manually every time because there might be a situation where 100 orders a day staying unapproved and I cannot approve all 100 sales order going to logistics TAB manually. 

Question 1: Could anyone suggest me in your experience - Under what all cases/scenarios SO document is 'Sales Order[Approved]' but Doc.Status ='Unapproved' .. ????? 

Question 2: Suggest me how to achieve : Sales Order[Approved] and Doc.Status = 'Open' without any manual intervention every time. 

Your suggestions will be highly appreciated. Thank you in advance!

Best Regards,

SAP Business One 

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

fbio_bilicki
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

That sounds like a system bug. Which version are you using?

nidhisingh14
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi RAVITEJA_GANNI a

The possibility of this issue's happening may be high when using 'Copy To' function, so please use 'Copy From'

And check again after this.

Thank You.

Kind Regards
Nidhi Singh
SAP Business One Support

RAVITEJA_GANNI
Explorer
0 Kudos
Hi Nidhi Singh, Thanks for your input. I will try this suggestion when I'm trying to copy Sales Order 'To' or 'From'. But my issue explained above occurs at the very beginning of Sales Order creation itself. So, could you please refer to my Questions once again and suggest me if you have any inputs ? Thank you in advance 🙂
LoHa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

when you ticked the checkbox while Sales Order exist, it won't affect only new Sales Orders not the already existing.

regards Lothar

RAVITEJA_GANNI
Explorer
0 Kudos
Hi LoHa, Thanks for your reply. And Yes! I know this scenario and I mentioned the same in my post. Could you please help me on my Questions if you have any input ? Thank you in advance