cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Service & Asset Manager 2205 - Partner missing when creating the WO from Notification

patty_1982
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am using the version of the app in question. When I create a work order in the app and synchronize it, it is correctly created on the backend, and in the Responsible field and Partner section, I can see the User Responsible partner.

So, during the synchronization I receive the newly created work order on the app.

However, if I start with an existing notification (or create a new one) and select the 'Add Work Order' function in order to create the work order and synchronize it, it is correctly created on the backend, but the Responsible field is empty, and the Partner section does not contain any partner information.

The notification from which I created the work order does have the partner information correctly.

Do you have any idea if this is a bug in the application or if it is a customizing/configuration issue?

Unfortunately, if the work order does not have the partner, the app does not receive it because the extraction filter includes only wo with the assignment type 7 related to the user responsible.

Thank you in advance

Patrizia

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)