Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Separate authorization of “Proceed to Run Phase” and changing configuration

liuteng1
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello expert,

We found we can't separate authorization of “Proceed to Run Phase” and changing configuration in APP manage your solution

It seems that Business Catalog ID: SAP_CA_BC_IC_LND_BASE can't achieve this demand.

OwenLiu
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

We helped you to accept the answer, since there were no updates after 7 days.

You can unaccept it anytime if you have further questions.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

AndreasMuno
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi @Teng Liu,

as far as I can see in the image you provided, the status of mandatory configuration items in the list is 'open'. I suspect the reason you are not able to 'Proceed to run Phase' might be, because of that open status. Proceeding into the Run phase without first ensuring all required configuration has been completed and acknowledged by the project members is not merely a high risk to the business, but does not make business sense. Or am I missing something?

Once the status of at least the mandatory configuration items is set to a status proper to allow for proceeding, the button on the lower right hand should become active. If that does not solve the issue please have a look into the SAP Activate Roadmap Viewer for SA P S/4HANA Cloud, public edition, 3-system landscape, phase Deploy, in particular chapters 'Production Cutover', 'System Go-Live', 'Phase Closure and Sign-Off Phase Deliverables', wit htheir respective accelerators.

Answers (0)