cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SetUp Catalogs in S/4HANA (Self Service Requisitioning)

Leo
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello together,

I want to set up Self Service Requisitioning in an S/4HANA system.

For this, I want to use an OCI catalog and use it as a punch-out catalog.

From what I understand from the official documentation, I need to do the following:

1) Setup the technical interface on SAP side to enable OCI communication

2) Setup the OCI catalog by specifying the details in Customizing "Web Services: ID and Description"

3) Setup Fiori App (opt.), Assign catalog to users

I have performed steps 1-3 successfully but I am still missing the following points:

- In 2) I have to provide the login data to the external catalog, but I only have the ability to provide them in plain text. Is there a possibility to transfer this sensitive data in another way? (hidden password)

- How can I specify for a Purchase Requisition created from a catalog that it will always be created with a fixed vendor representing the company, the catalog belongs to?

- How can I check the data which is transferred TO the catalog when calling it?

- How can I check the data which I receive FROM the catalog when transferring it back to SAP?

- Is there a way to map this data which I receive FROM the catalog to map it to specific SAP fields (without any middleware)?

- In which way is the customizing in the Plant Maintenance integrated with this process?

- Does/did SRM use the same interface and are there differences in the catalog data fields, which are transferred between the systems?

- Is there a possibility to test this data with some counterpart who provides such a catalog?

Best regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)