Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SPAU TR not given to SUM tool

ram_sahoo
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have a question on my case, while upgrading via  SUM tool we forgot to provide SPDD and SPAU TR, In SPDD phase somehow manually we moved TR to Quality system and then we executed a program. Now we are in SPAU phase so SPAU TR also we need to move manually after moving do we need to execute some program. 

Please help on my concern.

Thanks,

Pradeep.

Sandra_Rossi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
You said that you didn't "provide TR" in DEV for SPAU/SPDD (not sure to understand what you DID then) but you moved TR (?) to Quality, I don't understand, what TR did you move? What "a program" did you execute? I think it's a serious problem if you didn't follow the procedure, so restore DEV and redo the procedure. It's up to you if you want to risk issues to continue like that. If you like risk, then do SPAU on QAS and continue (I'm not able to evaluate the risk level).
Sandra_Rossi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
If you mean that someone ran SPAU on the programs and this TR contains all the programs upgraded, then I guess you can transport the TR after SUM, but I'm not expert of SUM, so I don't know if there are additional tasks to perform.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

ram_sahoo
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sandra,

TR i have created in Dev system, but while upgrade QAS system due to some communication gap SUM executed with out SPDD and SPAU TR, in SPDD phase we moved TR from DEV to QAS with help of command, So my question is for SPAU after upgrade we need to move TR to QAS  after upgrade, so do i need to execute any program?

Thanks.

Sandra_Rossi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Please do not post a solution. Instead, click on "show replies" then "comment".
zhangjj
Discoverer
0 Kudos
in QAS, stms import the tr, that should be the same.
ram_sahoo
Participant
0 Kudos
After scn site screen upgraded its difficult to me post Q&A, Sorry for that.