Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

T512W View

former_member66268
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Am looking for ways to export the output of T512w to excel (for many or all wage types). If you export the way in which the table is displayed, it will be an odd output to excel - we will not know which values (VKLAS) map against their corresponding Process class. Is there a report which gives such an output (have tried RPDLGA20 or 40, doesnt give it the way i want)?; the output should be like the one given below (one row for each wage type;processing class being the header)-

PCLS values

0 0 2 1 1

Regards

Chandra

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there. I would suggest that you write a custom report to pull in the value for VIKLAS for the selected wagetype from table T512W. Then split VIKLAS into separate fields by position within the original field (w_pc1 = VIKLAS(1), w_pc2 = VIKLAS+1(1), etc.). Store all of these values in an internal table and output as ALV. You can then use the ALV option of exporting to Excel. Or you can skip the ALV altogether and call a function module within your program to directly export to Excel.

- April King

former_member66268
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks King, I would guess thats the only solution..

Regards

Chandra

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

go to menu in that you have system click that, after that click the list you will be getting save option click save, then select local file and you in which format you want that table select spreadsheet for excel format.

it will show the directory that is the path and give the file name and then enter.

Regards

manoj

former_member66268
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Manoj...But this wont work (have tried this) because the Output text file (or any other format) will only contain 0's, blanks and numbers for VKLAS. How are you going to identify which processing class these values signify?? you get what am saying?

Regards

Chandra

Former Member
0 Kudos

I did not understand your problem. The VKLAS data is same as SAP table data after saving in to local excel file.

Can you explain in detail?

Kiran.