cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Two-Tier ERP Integtion

ebsor
Participant

Dear All,

In Two-tier scenario if cloud is buyer and sending purchase orders to onpremise , how payment process works between subsidary and headquarter?

Is there pre delivered integration available other then 2EJ?

best regards,

JulianoRomanato
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello ebsor.

How are you? I have excluded the Tag "SAP S/4HANA Cloud" and included the Tag "SAP S/4HANA Cloud Extensibility" for this question, as Integration is related to Extensibility.

Regards.

Juliano Romanato.

TamasFodor
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

We helped you to accept the answer, since there were no updates after a few days. You can unaccept it anytime if you have further questions.

Kind regards,
Tamas
SAP Community Topic Expert

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Julio_B
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Dear ZFCG CFTZ

While I understand that you were seeking a direct answer to your question, I would like to inform you that providing a definitive response may not be possible in this particular context. However, I'm here to assist you and offer valuable information that could potentially help address your concerns.

In What's New in Two-Tier ERP that provides information about Offerings in Two-Tier ERP, Where will be possible to find a blog with information related to Finance in Two-Tier ERP. In this blog there are a sort of links to a blog posts that would be important to cover all aspects of this solution for Finance.

Detail about Integration it's possible to find on the link below.

Best Regards

Answers (0)