Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UI5 Approval with User Decision tasks

MVE
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

We recently Upgraded to EHP7 and installed HR Renewal 1.0 FP 04 / NW 740 (SAP_GWFND 740 SP06, SAP_UI 740 SP07, IW_PGW 100 SP05).

I'm currently configuring the MSS UI5 Approval application HRMSS_TASKS_G.

So far,

• I can see my tasks in the application.
  • I configured SWFVISU to start tasks such as the Leave Request Approval application and it works fine.
  • I configured the IMG activity Gateway Service Enablement > Content > Workflow Settings > Maintain Task Names and Decision Options for all User Decisions tasks such as the LSO Booking Request and Cancellation Request Approval Tasks.

Unfortunately when I execute the User Decision task from the UI5 Approval application as result I get the SAP WebGUI interface and it doesn't take into account the customizing explained above:

1. Can you please advise what I step I missed or if it is the normal behavior?

2. Should I create some entries in SWFVISU for User Decision tasks?

3. Should I implement some enhancement implementation /IWWRK/ES_WF_WI_BEFORE_UPD_IB?

Thanks in advance for your help,

Mathieu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

MVE
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

The issue is now solved. The buttons appear in the approval application:

To solve it, we implemented the following oss notes:

• 1966197 - UI-Ausführungslink sollte SWFVISU Customizing berücksichtigen
  • 1896661 - [GENEVA/KELLY] Deliver code changes to NW 7.40 SP03
  • 1999359 - TaskProcessing Service - SupportsClaim/SupportsRelease issues on BEP and SAP_GWFND

And finally implemented the support packages: SAP_GWFND 740 SP07, SAP_UI 740 SP08, IW_PGW 100 SP05.

I hope it will help...

Best regards,

Mathieu

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Matheiu,

I am using HR Renewal 1.0 with UI5 based roles in portal.

My issue is that,for the approver, the request/workitem is not triggered.

Actually, I am not pretty sure that which workflows and task id's must be used....which results in the portal for the approver.

Could you please let me know the details on workflow.....

Thanks and Regards,

Radhika

siddharthrajora
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

LSO you need to check the tasks are they pointing to WDA or UI5 application check the WF how they are visualised in SWFVISU? WDABAP or Webgui?

MVE
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thanks Siddharth, that was the conclusion I made also: some configuration has to be defined in the SWFVISU regarding the User Decision tasks...

In the SWFVISU, the LSO tasks are not configured... as I dont know how to represent them...

In our scenario, the LSO tasks are simple user decision tasks. They are similar to the standard tasks:

TS12000012LSO_DECI1Decision Learner's Participation
TS12000017LSO_DECI2Decision Cancellation Learner
TS12000025LSO_DECI3Decision Participation Learner WBT
TS12000026LSO_DECI4Decision Cancellation Learner WBT

Before upgrading to HR Renewal, we were using the Universal Worklist. Over there, you can configure it so that buttons Approve/Reject appear in the task details so that the user experience is constant.

So I expected the same philosophy for the Approvals UI5 app: as I completed the configuration made in the IMG Maintain Task Names and Decision Options for the User Decision tasks, I expected we would have some UI5 interface with red and green buttons... but so far, I didn't succeed.