cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update, Insert, Delete, Modify in Cloud BADI using developer / key user extensibility

Shadab_Hussain
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

We have created custom business object using key user extensibility and RAP BO using developer extensibility. Is there any way by which we can modify the field values of custom business object/ RAP BO in cloud badi implementation.

We have a requirement wherein we maintain and check the budget before creating a PO. Now, In badi we would like to update the remaining amount in BO.

Also, whats the SAP way forward in cloud language to cater these statements i.e. Insert/Update/Delete/Modify

Tayane
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

We helped you to accept the answer, since there were no updates after 7 days.

You can unaccept it anytime if the answer provided was not helpful enough and you have further questions

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

PrasanthM
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Shadab,

You can use API's to post data into Custom Business Objects. You can refer this document for more info https://blogs.sap.com/2023/03/18/api-operations-for-custom-business-objects-in-s-4hana-cloud/. For RAP BO's can you release your custom RAP BOs via C1 contract to be used in key user objects and see if that works for you?

Thanks,

Prasanth

Shadab_Hussain
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Prasath, the blog talks about posting via POSTMAN but I need to do it via BADI . I am not sure if this an be done

Thanks, Shadab

PrasanthM
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Shadab,

You can refer to this reply https://answers.sap.com/questions/13254274/update-custom-cbo-from-badi.html for more details on how to call the API via BAdI. Hope this helps

Thanks,

Prasanth

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

siva1990
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Shadab!!

Greetings!!

We even have the same requirement , can you please tell me how you solved this case of checking budget before PO in s/4 cloud? And what badi you used to update the bo ?

Regards,